The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The state web portal fund is established and is subject to legislative appropriation. The department shall administer the fund. The state web portal fund shall consist of:
1. Monies appropriated to the fund by the legislature.
2. Any web portal usage fees collected by this state or under any agreement between this state and an independent contractor providing services for the common web portal minus the amount of fees collected pursuant to section 28-446 for deposit in the Arizona highway user revenue fund.
3. Monies received from private grants or donations if designated for the fund by the grantor or donor.
4. Monies received from the federal government by grant or otherwise to assist this state in providing any common web portal projects.
B. Monies in the state web portal fund may be used for:
1. Improving or expanding this state's information technology services and projects, including the common web portal.
2. Operating costs of the government transformation office.
C. If this state chooses to use an independent contractor to provide services for the state web portal, the selection of the independent contractor may be made using a competitive bid process.
D. Monies in the state web portal fund are exempt from the provisions of section 35-190 relating to lapsing of appropriations.