The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2022.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
On proof that a licensee has violated any grounds prescribed in section 32-4153, the board may take the following disciplinary actions singly or in combination:
1. Issue a decree of censure.
2. Prescribe a licensee's scope of practice, place of practice or supervision of practice, the duration of a license or the type or condition of persons cared for by a licensee. The board may require a licensee to report regularly to the board on matters related to the grounds for the restricted license.
3. Suspend a license for a period prescribed by the board.
4. Revoke a license.
5. Refuse to issue or renew a license.
6. Impose a civil penalty of at least two hundred fifty dollars but not more than ten thousand dollars for each violation of this chapter. In addition the board may assess and collect the reasonable costs incurred in a disciplinary hearing when action is taken against a person’s license.