The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The board shall establish and collect nonrefundable fees that do not exceed the following:
1. For an application for an original license, three hundred fifty dollars.
2. For a certificate of renewal of a license, two hundred fifty dollars.
3. For an application for reinstatement of a license, three hundred fifty dollars.
4. For each duplicate license, fifty dollars.
5. For copying records, documents, letters, minutes, applications and files, twenty-five cents a page.
B. The board shall charge additional fees for services not required to be provided by this chapter but that the board determines are necessary and appropriate to carry out this chapter. The fees shall not exceed the actual cost of providing these services.