The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
An applicant for a license as an athletic trainer shall:
1. Be of good moral character. To determine if a person is of good moral character, the board may consider if the person has been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude.
2. Have successfully completed the application process.
3. Possess a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with coursework and supervised clinical experience as required and approved by the board.
4. Have passed a national examination approved by the board within one year before the date of application or currently possess certification as an athletic trainer from a nationally recognized board of certification.
5. Pay the application fee prescribed in section 32-4126.