The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-3404 - Powers and duties; commissioners; committees
32-3404. Powers and duties; commissioners; committees
A. The board shall:
1. Administer, coordinate and enforce this chapter.
2. Evaluate the qualifications of applicants.
3. Prescribe examination requirements for licensure.
4. Adopt rules necessary to carry out this chapter.
5. Conduct informal meetings, formal interviews and hearings and keep records and minutes necessary to carry out its functions.
6. Prescribe educational programs required for licensure pursuant to this chapter.
B. The board may:
1. Appoint commissioners to assist in the performance of its duties.
2. Report any violations of this chapter or rules adopted pursuant to this chapter to a county attorney, the attorney general, a federal agency or a state or national organization.
3. Establish committees to assist in carrying out its duties for a time prescribed by the board. The board may require a committee appointed pursuant to this paragraph to make regular reports to the board.
C. Commissioners appointed pursuant to subsection B, paragraph 1 of this section shall receive no compensation for their services but shall be reimbursed for actual and necessary expenses that they incur in the performance of their duties.