The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-2067. Fees; alternative payment methods
A. The board, by a formal vote at its annual fall meeting, may establish fees and penalties that do not exceed:
1. Four hundred dollars for an application for an active license to practice psychology.
2. Two hundred dollars for an application for a temporary license to practice psychology.
3. Two hundred fifty dollars for reapplication for an active license.
4. Five hundred dollars for issuing an initial license. The board shall prorate this fee pursuant to subsection D of this section.
5. Fifty dollars for a duplicate license.
6. Five hundred dollars for biennial renewal of an active license.
7. Eighty-five dollars for biennial renewal of an inactive license.
8. Three hundred dollars for the reinstatement of an active or inactive license.
9. Three hundred fifty dollars for any additional examination.
10. Two hundred fifty dollars for delinquent compliance with continuing education requirements.
11. Five dollars for the sale of a duplicate renewal receipt.
12. Five dollars for the sale of a copy of the board's statutes and rules.
13. Two dollars for verification of a license.
14. Ten dollars for the sale of each audiotape of board meetings.
15. Five cents per name for the sale of computerized discs that contain the name of each licensee.
16. Twenty-five cents per name for the sale of computerized discs that contain the name and address of each licensee.
17. Thirty-five cents per name for the sale of customized computerized discs that contain additional licensee information that is not required by law to remain confidential.
18. Twenty-five cents per page for copying records, documents, letters, minutes, applications, files and policy statements. This fee includes postage.
B. The board may charge additional fees for services the board deems necessary and appropriate to carry out this chapter. These fees shall not exceed the actual cost of providing the service.
C. The board shall not refund fees except as provided in section 32-2073, subsection G. On special request and for good cause the board may return the license renewal fee.
D. The board shall prorate the fee for issuing an initial license by dividing the biennial renewal fee by twenty-four and multiplying that amount by the number of months that remain until the next biennial renewal date.
E. Subject to the requirements of section 41-2544, the executive director may enter into agreements to allow licensees to pay fees by alternative methods, including credit cards, charge cards, debit cards and electronic funds transfers.