The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2022.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-1299.22 - Mobile dental facilities; portable dental units; permits; exceptions
32-1299.22. Mobile dental facilities; portable dental units; permits; exceptions
A. Beginning January 1, 2012, every mobile dental facility and, except as provided in subsection B, every provider, program or entity using portable dental units in this state must obtain a permit pursuant to this article.
B. A licensee who does not hold a permit for a mobile dental facility or portable dental unit may provide dental services if:
1. Occasional services are provided to a patient of record of a fixed dental office who is treated outside of the dental office.
2. Services are provided by a federal, state or local government agency.
3. Occasional services are performed outside of the licensee's office without charge to a patient or a third party.
4. Services are provided to a patient by an accredited dental or dental hygiene school.
5. The licensee holds a valid permit to provide mobile dental anesthesia services.
6. The licensee is an affiliated practice dental hygienist.