The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The board by a formal vote at an open public meeting shall establish fees, except as provided in section 32-1530, that the board determines are necessary to provide monies to conduct its business and which do not exceed the following:
1. For application for a license to practice naturopathic medicine and for certification to practice as a specialist, four hundred dollars.
2. For application for a certificate to dispense, four hundred dollars.
3. For issuance of a duplicate license or certificate, one hundred dollars.
4. For endorsement of an Arizona license or certificate for the purpose of applying for a license, certificate or registration in another state or country, fifty dollars.
5. For initial issuance of a license or a certificate, fifty dollars.
6. For any annual renewal of a license or a certificate, four hundred dollars.
7. For any late renewal of a license or an additional certificate, a fee of two hundred dollars.
8. For an initial application to conduct or engage in an internship, a preceptorship, a clinical training program or a postdoctoral training program, one hundred dollars.
9. For examination of applicants, the cost of giving the examination to each applicant.
10. For an initial application to be certified as a naturopathic medical assistant, one hundred dollars.
11. For application for examination without a licensure application by a naturopathic medical student, one hundred dollars.
12. For a copy of the minutes of board meetings during the calendar year, twenty-five dollars for each set of minutes.
13. For copying records, documents, letters, minutes, applications and files, twenty-five cents per page.
14. For a copy of tapes or computerized diskettes not requiring programming, one hundred dollars.
15. For written verification of a certificate or license, five dollars.
16. For submitting fingerprint cards to the department of public safety, the cost required by that department.
B. The board may charge a fee for services it is not required to provide pursuant to this chapter but which the board determines are appropriate to carry out the intent and purpose of this chapter. A fee imposed pursuant to this subsection shall not exceed the board's costs of rendering the service.