48-3774.01. Category 1 member lands; category 2 member lands; fees
A. Except as provided in subsection B of this section, all real property that qualifies under section 48-3774 shall be category 1 member land. The district shall levy annual replenishment reserve charges and one-time replenishment reserve fees for category 1 member lands as provided in section 48-3772, subsection E and as follows:
1. For category 1 member lands that qualified before January 1, 2004, the district shall levy annual replenishment reserve charges for twenty-five years beginning in 2004.
2. For category 1 member land that qualifies on or after January 1, 2004, a replenishment reserve fee shall be paid before issuance of a public report for each final plat within the member land as provided in section 45-576, subsection C and the district shall levy annual replenishment reserve charges against the land included within the final plat for twenty-three years beginning in the year after payment of the corresponding replenishment reserve fee.
B. A parcel of member land shall be a category 2 member land if all of the following apply:
1. The parcel of member land is or will be used as a golf course.
2. The parcel of member land is not served by a water provider that has been designated by the director of water resources as having an assured water supply pursuant to section 45-576.
3. The owner of the parcel notifies the district in writing at the time of qualification that the parcel is to be category 2 member land. For member land that qualified under section 48-3774 before January 1, 2004, such notification must be made no later than January 30, 2004.
C. The district shall not levy replenishment reserve fees, replenishment reserve charges or a reserve replacement component against category 2 member lands.
D. The district shall not use credits from a replenishment reserve subaccount established under section 45-859.01 to satisfy its groundwater replenishment obligations for category 2 member lands. If as a result the district incurs additional costs and expenses in meeting its replenishment obligations for category 2 member lands, those additional costs and expenses are attributed solely to category 2 member lands for purposes of section 48-3772, subsection A, paragraph 1.