41-736. Forest reserve monies

When this state receives any monies that belong to the counties from the federal government from forest reserves the department shall:

1. Determine the amount to pass through to each county according to the forest acreage report for each county.

2. Distribute the monies as directed by the federal government among these counties.

3. Transmit these payments to the county treasurers for deposit in their respective county general funds.