36-2809. Annual report
(Caution: 1998 Prop. 105 applies)
The department shall submit to the legislature an annual report that does not disclose any identifying information about cardholders, nonprofit medical marijuana dispensaries or physicians but contains at least all of the following information:
1. The number of registry identification card applications and renewals.
2. The number of qualifying patients and designated caregivers approved in each county.
3. The nature of the debilitating medical conditions of the qualifying patients.
4. The number of registry identification cards revoked.
5. The number of physicians providing written certifications for qualifying patients.
6. The number of registered nonprofit medical marijuana dispensaries.
7. The number of nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary agents in each county.