In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Bar" means that portion of any premises licensed under section 4-209, subsection B, paragraph 6, 7, 11, 12 or 14 that is primarily used for the selling, consumption or serving of alcoholic beverages and that is not primarily used for the consumption of food on the premises.
2. "Beedies" or "bidis" means a product containing tobacco that is wrapped in temburni leaf (diospyros melanoxylon) or tendu leaf (diospyros exculpra), or any other product that is offered to, or purchased by, consumers as beedies or bidis.
3. "Cigar" means a roll of tobacco or any lawful substitute for tobacco that is wrapped in tobacco.
4. "Cigarette" means a roll of tobacco or any lawful substitute for tobacco that is wrapped in paper or in any substance other than tobacco.
5. "Minor" means a person who is under eighteen years of age.
6. "Retail tobacco vendor" means a person who possesses tobacco or tobacco products for the purpose of selling them for consumption and not for resale.
7. "Smokeless tobacco" includes shredded tobacco, snuff, cavendish and plug, twist and other tobacco products that are intended for oral use but not for smoking.
8. "Smoking tobacco" includes any tobacco or tobacco product, other than cigarettes and cigars, that is intended to be smoked.
9. "Tobacco products" includes cigarettes, cigarette papers, cigars, smokeless tobacco and smoking tobacco.
10. "Vending machine" means any mechanical, electrical or electronic device that, on insertion of money, tokens or any other form of payment, automatically dispenses tobacco products.