In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Child pornography" means the visual depiction of sexual exploitation of a minor as prescribed in section 13-3553.
2. "Harmful to minors" has the same meaning prescribed in section 13-3501.
3. "Obscene" has the same meaning prescribed in 20 United States Code section 9101.
4. "Public access computer" means a computer that is all of the following:
(a) Located in a public school or public library.
(b) Authorized for use by or available for use by a minor.
(c) Connected to any computer communication system.
(d) Visible to a minor.
5. "Technology protection measure" means a technology that blocks or filters internet access to visual depictions.