A. The board by rule shall establish and collect fees that do not exceed the following:
1. Application for a license, one hundred dollars.
2. Application based on a diploma from a foreign respiratory therapy school, two hundred dollars.
3. Initial license, two hundred dollars.
4. Renewal of a license or late renewal of a license, two hundred dollars.
5. Duplicate license, fifty dollars.
B. The board shall prescribe the fee necessary to obtain a copy of the list of licensed respiratory care practitioners. Any interested person may obtain a copy on payment of the fee.
C. The board by rule may establish and collect fees for license renewals and verifications and for checks that are returned for nonpayment because of insufficient monies, payments stopped or closed accounts.