18-202. Obligations of state agencies obtaining information on line
1. What services the site provides.
2. The information the agency obtains from individuals on line.
3. A person's option to choose to proceed with the transaction and any alternatives available.
4. How the agency uses the information.
5. Whether and under what circumstances the agency discloses the obtained information to other entities or persons.
6. Whether other entities or persons are collecting information through the agency web site.
7. A general description of the security measures in place to protect a person's information without compromising the integrity of the security measures.