14-1102. Purposes; rule of construction
A. This title shall be liberally construed and applied to promote its underlying purposes and policies.
B. The underlying purposes and policies of this title are:
1. To simplify and clarify the law concerning the affairs of decedents, missing persons, protected persons, minors and incapacitated persons.
2. To discover and make effective the intent of a decedent in distribution of his property.
3. To promote a speedy and efficient system for liquidating the estate of the decedent and making distribution to his successors.
4. To facilitate use and enforcement of certain trusts.
5. To make uniform the law among the various jurisdictions.