12-2101.01. Appeals from arbitration awards
A. An appeal may be taken from any of the following:
1. An order denying an application to compel arbitration made under section 12-1502 or 12-3007.
2. An order granting an application to stay arbitration made under section 12-1502 or 12-3007.
3. An order denying confirmation of an award.
4. An order modifying or correcting an award.
5. An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing.
6. A judgment or decree entered pursuant to chapter 9 or 21 of this title.
B. The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in a civil action.