12-1211. Compelling partition; complaint

A. The owner or claimant of real property or any interest therein may compel a partition of the property between him and other owners or claimants by filing a complaint in the superior court of the county in which the property, or a portion thereof, is situated.

B. The complaint shall state:

1. The names and residences, if known, of each of the owners or claimants.

2. The share or interest which plaintiff and the owners or claimants own or claim, so far as known to plaintiff.

3. A description of the real property to identify it and its estimated value.