12-541. Malicious prosecution; false imprisonment; libel or slander; seduction or breach of promise of marriage; breach of employment contract; wrongful termination; liability created by statute; one year limitation
There shall be commenced and prosecuted within one year after the cause of action accrues, and not afterward, the following actions:
1. For malicious prosecution, or for false imprisonment, or for injuries done to the character or reputation of another by libel or slander.
2. For damages for seduction or breach of promise of marriage.
3. For breach of an oral or written employment contract including contract actions based on employee handbooks or policy manuals that do not specify a time period in which to bring an action.
4. For damages for wrongful termination.
5. Upon a liability created by statute, other than a penalty or forfeiture.