!Creation Date: 09/15/22> <!Author: Arizona Legislative Council> <!Typist: dbupdate>
10-11508. Change of known place of business or statutory agent of foreign corporation
A. A foreign corporation authorized to conduct affairs in this state may change its known place of business or statutory agent by delivering to the commission for filing a statement of change, which may be the annual report, that sets forth:
1. The name of the foreign corporation.
2. The street address of its current known place of business.
3. If the current known place of business is to be changed, the street address of the new known place of business.
4. The name and street address of its current statutory agent.
5. If the current statutory agent is to be changed, the name of its new statutory agent and the new agent's written consent to the appointment.
B. The statement of change shall be executed by the foreign corporation by an officer and delivered to the commission. The change or changes set forth in the statement of change are effective on delivery to the commission for filing.
C. If a statutory agent changes its street address it shall give written notice to the foreign corporation of the change and shall sign, either manually or in facsimile, and deliver to the commission for filing a statement that complies with the requirements of subsection A and recites that the foreign corporation has been given written notice of the change. The change or changes are effective on delivery to the commission for filing.