10-2125. Articles of incorporation
A. Articles of incorporation of a generation and transmission cooperative shall recite that they are executed pursuant to this article and shall state:
1. The name of the generation and transmission cooperative.
2. The address of its principal office.
3. The names and addresses of its incorporators.
4. The names and addresses of persons who constitute its first board of directors.
5. Any provisions not inconsistent with this article which is deemed necessary or advisable for the conduct of its business.
B. The articles shall be signed by a duly appointed representative of each incorporator and shall then be filed with the corporation commission as provided in this article.
C. It is not necessary to recite in the articles of incorporation the purpose for which the generation and transmission cooperative is organized or to recite any of its corporate powers.