10-1803. Mandatory provisions of articles of incorporation
A. The articles of incorporation of a close corporation shall set forth:
1. The name of the corporation which shall contain the words "Arizona close corporation" or an abbreviation therefor.
2. The name and address of the manager or managers of the corporation.
3. The names, addresses and amount of initial contribution of capital units of each of the original investors. The number of original investors shall not exceed ten.
4. The aggregate amount in dollars of the initial capital units to be paid to the corporation.
5. The name, address and signature of the corporation's initial statutory agent.
B. It shall not be necessary to set forth in the articles of incorporation any corporate powers or any corporate purposes.