10-1601. Corporate records
A. A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its shareholders and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the shareholders or board of directors without a meeting and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors in place of the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
B. A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
C. A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its shareholders in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all shareholders and in alphabetical order by class of shares showing the number and class of shares held by each.
D. A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
E. A corporation shall keep a copy of all of the following records at its principal office, at its known place of business or at the office of its agent:
1. Its articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect.
2. Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect.
3. Resolutions adopted by its board of directors creating one or more classes or series of shares and fixing their relative rights, preferences and limitations, if shares issued pursuant to those resolutions are outstanding.
4. The minutes of all shareholders' meetings and records of all action taken by shareholders without a meeting for the past three years.
5. All written communications to shareholders generally within the past three years, including the financial statements furnished for the past three years under section 10-1620.
6. A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers.
7. Its most recent annual report delivered to the commission under section 10-1622.
8. An agreement among shareholders under section 10-732.