10-1102. Entity restructuring transactions
A. If the board of directors of a domestic corporation adopts a plan and, if required by section 10-1103, the shareholders approve a plan, the domestic corporation may be a party to or otherwise undertake a transaction by adopting a plan and complying with this article and the following:
1. With respect to a merger, title 29, chapter 6, article 2.
2. With respect to an interest exchange, title 29, chapter 6, article 3.
3. With respect to a conversion, title 29, chapter 6, article 4.
4. With respect to a domestication, title 29, chapter 6, article 5.
5. With respect to a division, title 29, chapter 6, article 6.
B. The effective time and date of the transaction are as provided in title 29, chapter 6. Except as expressly set forth in this article, the procedures regarding the effect of and all other aspects of the transaction are governed by title 29, chapter 6.
C. This section does not limit the power of a corporation to acquire all or part of the interests of another entity through a voluntary exchange or otherwise.