10-1008. Amendment pursuant to reorganization
A. A corporation's articles of incorporation may be amended pursuant to this section without action by the board of directors or shareholders to carry out a plan of reorganization confirmed by an order or decree of a court of competent jurisdiction under a federal statute or a statute of this state if the articles of incorporation after amendment contain only provisions required or permitted by section 10-202.
B. Before the date of entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding, the individual or individuals designated by the plan shall deliver to the commission for filing articles of amendment setting forth all of the following:
1. The name of the corporation.
2. The text of each amendment contained in the plan of reorganization.
3. The date of the court's order or decree confirming the plan of reorganization containing the articles of amendment.
4. The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered.
5. A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal or state statute.
C. Shareholders of a corporation undergoing reorganization do not have dissenters' rights except as and to the extent provided in the reorganization plan.
D. This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.
E. Within sixty days after the commission approves the filing, either of the following must occur:
1. A copy of the articles of amendment shall be published. An affidavit evidencing the publication may be filed with the commission.
2. The commission shall input the information regarding the approval into the database as prescribed by section 10-130.