10-723. Shares held by nominees
A. A corporation may establish a procedure by which the beneficial owner of shares that are registered in the name of a nominee is recognized by the corporation as the shareholder. The extent of this recognition may be determined in the procedure.
B. The procedure may set forth:
1. The types of nominees to which it applies.
2. The rights or privileges that the corporation recognizes in a beneficial owner.
3. The manner in which the procedure is selected by the nominee.
4. The information that must be provided when the procedure is selected.
5. The period for which selection of the procedure is effective.
6. Other aspects of the rights and duties created.