!Creation Date: 09/15/22> <!Author: Arizona Legislative Council> <!Typist: dbupdate>
10-125. Filing duty of commission
A. At the time of delivery of a document to the commission, the commission shall stamp, endorse or attach the date and time of delivery of the document.
B. The commission shall file a document delivered to the commission for filing if both of the following apply:
1. The commission determines that the document satisfies the requirements of chapters 1 through 17 of this title.
2. The corporation filing the document or on whose behalf the document is being filed is in good standing within the meaning of section 10-128.
C. The commission may file a document delivered to the commission in which either the corporation has filed articles of dissolution or the corporation has filed a document that is required to bring the corporation into good standing. The commission shall provide notice of the filing to the domestic or foreign corporation or its representative.
D. If the commission refuses to file a document, it shall provide notice of the refusal to the domestic or foreign corporation or its representative within five days after the determination of refusal to file, together with a brief written explanation of the reason for the refusal.
E. The filing or refusing to file a document by the commission does not:
1. Affect the validity or invalidity of the document in whole or part, except to the extent that filing is required to make the document valid.
2. Relate to the correctness or incorrectness of information contained in the document.
3. Create a presumption that the document is valid or invalid or that information contained in the document is correct or incorrect.